Hi Kosta & Ashley,

I can live with it, but I did prefer the slightly smaller one.
Basically, after typing my message, I have to reach up further to get to the app above the keyboard, which can be awkward. Even when you do that, you often have to swipe left or right to get to where you want, such as the send button. Those swipes generally have to be performed inside that top section, as if my thumb ventures down over the FlickType keyboard, I accidentally enter characters or punctuation.

I use the black colour option for maximum contrast between the keyboard and the app. I've noticed that even when I switch visual announcements off, the bar above the qwerty row remains on screen. If that could be removed it would help my typing, and also achieve my desire for the keyboard footprint to be smaller.
Would that be possible as a compromise?

PS Is there any progress on fixing the issue in Mail with FlickType inserting an unwanted space after the first letter if you manually type the first word on a new line? It's very annoying, especially because I would often start an email with a two or three letter word like Hi or Hey, which FlickType tends to struggle with if tap typed.

PPS I am also seeing the issue with dictionary words that should be capitalised losing their capital letter. I can't figure out any particular pattern to it though... odd.

Many thanks,
Dave

On 17 Nov 2018, at 04:16, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey Kosta and Ashley,

It's going ok. I guess. I really am not in love with the half screen option. Its almost impossible for me to find the send button without typing unwanted characters.

On the plus side the keyboard is feeling really snappy the last few builds. The watch app is fantastic!👍🏻

Thanks,

E Ed
On Nov 16, 2018, at 12:42 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Dave, Ed,

Hope you guys are well! We wanted to check in regarding the half-screen keyboard size and how it's working for you?

Thanks!
Ashley