I too an disappointed to see the minimal keyboard size go away. The half screen keyboard seems like I an stretching to far to tap in the proper spots.. I am getting way to many stupid errors with this size of keyboard of which it makes it kind of pointless to use now...

Please find a compromise. With the phones getting bigger and bigger this becomes more of a chore to type. The smaller keyboard really helps out. I also feel like I an stretching way to far to find the post, send and any other buttons I might have to use, and I really dislike the full screen option.

Thanks,

E d

On Oct 29, 2018, at 10:03 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck.

Dave, please keep us updated on how the new size feels over the next few days.

Thank you,