Hi,

Yes, basically it was just to see more of the app above the keyboard. Especially in messaging apps, it just felt like a good fit.
I will see how I get on with the new size.

I'm using iPhone X.

Dave

On 30 Oct 2018, at 01:23, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
I was using the minimal keyboard up until a couple of weeks ago, but I was having problems with tapping above the keyboard, so I went to the ½ screen keyboard which is working fine.

This new build is working well on both my iPhone and Apple watch.👍

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 29, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,

I was using the minimum keyboard but I can use the standard size. The only thing I personally care about is being able to hit the send button on email or text messages.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Oct 29, 2018, at 20:01, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

We would love to figure out a way to accommodate your preference.

We removed the minimal size keyboard option because it was used by less than 10% of our users and we want to streamline aspects of the app. Having more settings often makes it much harder for us to test and maintain smooth operation of all possible configurations of the app, which grow exponentially with each added option. Additionally, having more settings can often make the experience for new users feel too complicated.

Please tell us more about what you liked in the minimal size. Is it the ability to have more space for the app above? Or the lack of visual announcements? And what device are you currently using?

Thank you,
- Kosta

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 4:28 PM David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:
Hi Kosta and Ashley,

Can I ask, why have you removed the minimal size keyboard option? Disappointing if it's permanent.