Re: A question regarding recent FlickType releases

Hi Salman, and thank you for the question.

We send builds to the alpha group when we make changes that we think have a high risk of breaking something important that we miss during testing. If we have more confidence in our changes, we will often release builds straight to beta in the interest of iterating faster. That said, our judgement is not always correct, but we are trying to strike a good balance between developing fast and not breaking everyone's keyboard too often, smile.