Re: Build 208

Hi Dave,

We would love to figure out a way to accommodate your preference.

We removed the minimal size keyboard option because it was used by less than 10% of our users and we want to streamline aspects of the app. Having more settings often makes it much harder for us to test and maintain smooth operation of all possible configurations of the app, which grow exponentially with each added option. Additionally, having more settings can often make the experience for new users feel too complicated.

Please tell us more about what you liked in the minimal size. Is it the ability to have more space for the app above? Or the lack of visual announcements? And what device are you currently using?

Thank you,
- Kosta

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 4:28 PM David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:
Hi Kosta and Ashley,

Can I ask, why have you removed the minimal size keyboard option? Disappointing if it's permanent.