Re: a few bugs

Hi Rocco,

Super appreciate the thoughtful feedback and nice words!

For 1, is this something that's new behavior or has it always been this way? Either way, I've added it to our bug list. Another user just reported 2 this week, so we have that on the list and will be addressing it asap. For 3, my assumption is the two taps are quick in succession and the system registers them as a left flick rather than two taps. Will check with Kosta to learn whether we can implement a workaround. For 4, if you manually type a word at the beginning of a sentence you will have the word in the dictionary lowercase because the system assumes the word was meant to be lowercase, but I am unable to reproduce what you're reporting with the double entry. Have you noticed whether this happens when you type the word at the beginning or the middle of the of the sentence? What keyboard size? Anything you can provide to help me reproduce is appreciated!

Thanks for also submitting these suggestions! For the text field, unfortunately, FlickType cannot identify which text field you're typing in. If so, it would be a great idea! Let's keep thinking of fixes for this specific problem because it can get annoying to have every web address or email address added to your dictionary. We've had a few people ask about the number pad, so we'll look into a way of implementing an option, will take some time though due to the complications with the symbols also being displayed currently with the numbers. The reason we originally changed it was because people felt like it was too different from what they were used to with iOS.

Will be excited to hear your thoughts on the watch once you get around to trying it out!

Thanks again for the very helpful feedback!
Ashley

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:32 PM, Rocco Fiorentino wrote:

This may very well be human error, but I find that at times when I’m typing
a word, Flicktype instead thinks I’m swiping left, and will say "clear taps"
in the middle of the word. Not necessarily a bug, just wondering why this
might be happening?