Thanks Ashley,

Yes, when typing in the Mail app, if you type the first word of a new line manually, after you swipe right to confirm the word, you discover that an unwanted space has Ben inserted.

So if I were to type "Ashley" manually at the start of a line. As I type the letters, all seems well. But when I swipe right to complete the word, VoiceOver will say "shley", and navigating back, I will discover that what has been typed is "A shley".

On 22 Oct 2018, at 19:49, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

I too am seeing some weird behavior in the minimal keyboard layout.

I am seeing FlickType deleting text from a field, and when trying too save the text it reinserts the text that was deleted or it doesn’t add the corrected text to the proper field. This happens most frequently in the Phone application whilst editing names or phone numbers.

I am seeing some really weird things happen on websites such as signing into Twitter. If I use FlickType to enter the user name/email FlickType will insert a space between every letter if I manually type an email or user name. This is just on the sign in form at the front end of the Twitter.com website. Once in the app or website FlickType behaves and works properly.

I also am seeing the issue where FlickType is no longer announcing the single quote. It also is no longer announcing it when a word has a plural option or a contracted word. Such as Won’t. VoiceOver reads it as wont, the word it’s read as it’s. The single quote is ignored and this makes it very annoying and time consuming to use the minimal keyboard as you have to check if it is using the proper punctuation almost every time.

On Oct 22, 2018, at 12:24 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the feedback. Kosta has added this request to his manual typing list of fixes, it's totally doable and a great idea to add haptic in this situation.

Cheers!
Ashley