Re: Build 201

Hi David,

Nice to hear from you and no worries at all that you've been busy. We hope all has been well with you!

Thanks for circling over with this feedback. We're going to assume it's all issues you've experienced in minimal mode, which is helpful since we get very little feedback on that mode. We are aware that some of these issues are not minimal mode specific, and appreciate you bringing them back up. For the issue with finance apps, this is an Apple issue, but Kosta thinks he may be able to find a workaround so FT doesn't pop up at all.

For the manual typing issue when a space is added between the first and second character, do you get this behavior when you type the entire word manually?

Thanks again for the feedback!

Warmly,
Ashley