Hey Kosta,

I have been running my iPhone in what I am calling silent mode. No VoiceOver sounds other than the Voice. No alert sounds and so on. I have been really annoyed with the act of manually typing with FlickType. I wish there was a setting to have haptic feedback only whilst typing in manual mode. I really find the click sounds really jarring as I don’t have any sounds on my phone playing. Would it be possible to add a no sound option that only has haptic feedback, or make the manual typing mode respect the sound settings of the FlickType app.

On Oct 20, 2018, at 9:43 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

Firstly, may I apologise for being AWOL for the past several weeks, it's been a busy time and I fell a bit behind, though I have been using the keyboard constantly.
I'm all caught up now anyway☺️

I use the keyboard exclusively in minimal size mode, and wanted to report some bugs I've been experiencing.
Some of these date back a while and have been reported before.

- Doesn't consistently read apostrophe in word suggestions.
- Inserts space between first and second letter if you manually type the first word of a new line in Mail.
- The fixes to spacing between emoji characters was not brought across to the minimal size keyboard.
- Deleting text with a left swipe often does not tell you the word being deleted, instead saying something like "bottom of document" or “beginning of document”.
- Still inserting a space if you type a word, swipe right to confirm it, then type a quotation mark.
- Very eratic typing behaviour when typing in some text fields on the web, including on applevis for example.
- FlickType keyboard will sometimes pop up in secure text fields and cannot be dismissed / changed. For example I've seen this when needing to type a pin code into my banking app, and the Apple Store app. I had to temporarily delete FlickType to get around it.
- Wrong character sometimes announced when manual typing.

I have not yet tried the Watch app, but will do so over the coming days.

Many thanks,