Re: Build 199

Hi Ed,

I'll have to investigate the firm press issue - I haven't experienced that before.
On the tap feedback, it's a bit tricky to implement on watchOS but I'm looking into it. You can also try going to the watch settings, then Sounds & Haptics, and setting the alert volume to the maximum, ensuring haptic alerts are enabled and also set them to "Prominent".

Thank you for the reports!
- Kosta

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 2:05 PM Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Kosta,

I am having issues with activating the share menu the Apple Watch app. It seems to take two firm presses to activate the menu. On this second firm press text is disappearing. I am also having major issues with typing the word “Hello”. Is it possible to create tap sounds for the tap typing, I think the major issue I am having is that the haptic feedback is to soft for me to realize that I have or haven’t typed a letter.