Re: Build 181 is buggy

Salman Haider

Hi Kosta,
I am just curious... If the new build was not sent out to the alpha group yet, how was chuck able to get it? I didn't even know that a new build was even out, since TestFlight does not have it. At least on my end. And I also didn't receive any notification about it either.
Just trying to understand this, that's all.
Thanks,
Salman

On Oct 9, 2018, at 2:32 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. This is why the builds with the experimental watch app haven't been pushed to any of the alpha or beta groups yet.

There's still some work to be done to iron out such issues.