Re: Build 181 is buggy

Ed Worrell

Hey Kosta,

I am not seeing this build in the TestFlight app. Did I miss something? I would love to help test the apps and very experimental features.

On Oct 9, 2018, at 12:36 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Ok,
I think the watch keyboard has some real potential. I was actually shocked how well it typed. Amazing it can differentiate the different taps on such a tiny screen.

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 9, 2018, at 11:32 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. This is why the builds with the experimental watch app haven't been pushed to any of the alpha or beta groups yet.

There's still some work to be done to iron out such issues.