Re: Version 3.1 with the yearly subscription is live

Macster

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

This is a very minor issue, and I suspect it might not be a FlickType issue but I thought I'd run it by you. In Facebook, if I get a notification that it's a friend's birthday, click on it, and go to the fields of that day's birthdays... I can type happy birthday but it's like the swipe for ending the word doesn't work. But trying to delete and start again will only delete the second word, even though it reads happy birthday as one word once typed. Its difficult to explain but it's certainly odd behavior yet only seems to occur in that particular field. Hope that makes sense.

Macky

On 25 Sep 2018, at 02:15, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Update on the lack of purchasing options for version 3.1:

It appears that the Apple system has finally been updated, and the two options for the monthly and yearly subscription are now appearing in the "Upgrade" screen of the app, at least for some people. We are currently trying to understand if it now works for everyone.

So regardless of whether you are planning to modify your subscription or not, it would be very helpful for us to confirm that if you download this version from the App Store and then go to the Upgrade screen, you get those two options. If you do not get any of the subscription options, please restart the FlickType app and try again. If that fails, please restart your device and try again. Please let us know your experience, whatever that was.

MariaRosa, thank you for wanting to support us, we really appreciate it. Simply follow the above steps to download the app from the App Store and choose your subscription option. You should still receive beta updates through TestFlight. Let us know if you're having any problems.

Thank you,