Re: Version 3.1 with the yearly subscription is live

Macster

Apologies, I hit send on that before I finished typing...

After I hit ok, I went into the app again and hit the yearly option again. It then said you are already subscribed. Upon choosing the manage subscriptions option to check, it appears as if it has gone through, showing my monthly subscription will end on October 4th and the yearly option begins thereafter. Sorted. But then when I went back to the container app, I got the error, can't connect to iTunes store message.

So, it looks as if it has worked but I'm getting the wrong message in the app? Can you confirm?

Slainte,

Macky

On 25 Sep 2018, at 02:15, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Update on the lack of purchasing options for version 3.1:

It appears that the Apple system has finally been updated, and the two options for the monthly and yearly subscription are now appearing in the "Upgrade" screen of the app, at least for some people. We are currently trying to understand if it now works for everyone.

So regardless of whether you are planning to modify your subscription or not, it would be very helpful for us to confirm that if you download this version from the App Store and then go to the Upgrade screen, you get those two options. If you do not get any of the subscription options, please restart the FlickType app and try again. If that fails, please restart your device and try again. Please let us know your experience, whatever that was.

MariaRosa, thank you for wanting to support us, we really appreciate it. Simply follow the above steps to download the app from the App Store and choose your subscription option. You should still receive beta updates through TestFlight. Let us know if you're having any problems.

Thank you,