Re: Version 3.1 with the yearly subscription is live

Chuck Dean

Here is the screenshot without the notice.

image1.png

On Sep 22, 2018, at 5:27 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello kosta,
When I hit the upgrade tab, I only get a restore button. If I tap that button I get the message.
See the attached screen shot.

image1.png

On Sep 22, 2018, at 5:17 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. I think you might be using the "Restore" button at the top, rather than one of the two subscription options that are now separate buttons near the center of the screen.

Also, please be aware that I'm not sure what would happen if you do switch to the yearly subscription and then want to switch back to monthly again. New users will get the 7-day trial, but I think Apple might not give you a new trial simply for switching subscription periods. That said, I do expect that the dialog popping up before you confirm the switch would let you know about this.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 4:56 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
I was able to update, but I can not change to a yearly subscription in the FlickType app.
It says I am already subscribed. Thank you for your support.

I really do not want to do a yearly subscription, but thought I would see if it is working. Chuck

On Sep 22, 2018, at 4:37 PM, Macster via Groups.Io <alan.macdonald1@...> wrote:

Hi George. I did the same, searched for FlickType in the app store and it said open beside it for me too in the search results page, but if you double tap on flicktype and go into it then the update button for the yearly subscription version is there.

 Slainte,

 Macky

On 23 Sep 2018, at 00:25, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
Tried downloading the new version from the appstore.
I searched for flicktype, and I got an open option.
Will wait a few days before trying again.