Re: Build 172

Seems like it's iOS 12 then, good to know. Thank you Macky!

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 4:30 PM Macster via Groups.Io <alan.macdonald1=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi kosta,

 I went back and tested the load time of each of these builds - 170, 151, 130, and 110. Sadly, for each one the loading time is 25 seconds, though I did get an error message on the older two after the 25 seconds had passed. I turned my phone off and on again between each build test. They definitely didn't take that long to load at the time when they were the newest build, all of which I would have been using on various versions of iOS 11 of course.

 Macky