From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of FlickType
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 3:47 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 172

Hi Benny, and thanks for the report. I couldn't reproduce the issue, and
have a few questions:

- What iOS version are you currently on?
- What keyboard size are you using?
- Is this on the YouTube website, or the app? I assume the former, but
wanted to double check.
- Have you restarted your device?
- Have you tried installing a build earlier than 171? There's a chance that
the issue only coincidentally started occurring with build 171 for you, due
to other changes such as an iOS update.