Re: Build 172
Hello Kosta,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I am running iOS 11.4.1 on an iPhone 5S.
I am using the full screen keyboard.
The issue occurred on the YouTube website.
I have restarted my device.
I have not reinstalled a build earlier than 171. I can do that.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 172
Hi Benny, and thanks for the report. I couldn't reproduce the issue, and
have a few questions:
- What iOS version are you currently on?
- What keyboard size are you using?
- Is this on the YouTube website, or the app? I assume the former, but
wanted to double check.
- Have you restarted your device?
- Have you tried installing a build earlier than 171? There's a chance that
the issue only coincidentally started occurring with build 171 for you, due
to other changes such as an iOS update.