Hi costa,
Will the one year subscription carry across all devices?
E. G. I phone and I pad?

From: 20317177100n behalf of
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:57 am
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 172

Hi Kosta,

I'm delighted to say I've been using the minimal keyboard with iOS 12 on my SE and it works incredibly smoothly. Sometimes I manage to get the drawing screen up by mistake when double tapping with two fingers for capitals etc, but I think that's just me having one finger slightly above the keyboard.

Quick question re build 172 - if I go into the container app and change it to a yearly subscription, will that actually change it to a yearly subscription or is it a test at this stage and yearly subscriptions won't go live until the option is in the app store version? I suspect the latter but just thought I'd check. I'll go for the yearly one when appropriate, or the life one if there was one😀👍

Slainte,

Macky