Re: Flicktype 3.0 build 168 crashing with Facebook Messenger

George Cham

I've tried using flicktype with messenger. No problems. I dismiss keyboard, bring it up again. The app does not crash.

From: 32071306660n behalf of
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 3:17 pm
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Flicktype 3.0 build 168 crashing with Facebook Messenger

Hi Santiago,

After you dismiss the keyboard, what happens that makes you think it crashed? In my testing, after I dismiss FlickType the problem I have is if I try to edit the conversation field again, FlickType won't popup, although I do not observe it actually crashing. The only workaround I found is to leave the conversation and come back.