Re: Build 168

Salman Haider

Not so far, but that said, I haven't used it in Full Screen a whole
lot, only began using it a few hours ago (once I installed the latest
build). Have used it sporadically uptil now as I've been busy with my
regular job.
Last time too the crashing of the app began happening after a few
times of using it.

But I agree with the idea of having the option outside of the main
size setting, so that it is available only for situations where it's
necessary.

Salman

On 9/4/18, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:
Thank you Salman and David. David, what you propose is what I was thinking,
but I'm still trying to figure out what would be best.

Another idea is to make the full screen mode be almost full screen, for all
users. It's not ideal, but crashing apps aren't either.

Salman, are you still experiencing crashes with WhatsApp and full screen
mode? Anyone else tried that recently, specially on iOS 12?