Re: Build 168

Hi Salman. We will soon add a gesture to switch keyboard sizes on the fly. In the meantime, you can use the half screen mode and temporarily enter full screen mode where needed by switching to landscape, if that works for you. I would also love to know from everyone using WhatsApp, if it is still crashing like before, and if you have tried this on iOS 12. Hopefully the lack of “Almost Full Screen” is not a big issue. If it remains an issue, I might add a workaround toggle outside of the main size setting, to keep the settings simpler and less confusing.