Re: Version 1.0-45 Request

Benny Barber

The apostrophe s if listed under the period.

On Apr 26, 2018, at 9:42 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi List,

I find that whenever I'm typing an apostrophe, I'm following it with an s to
express possession. I've found the easiest way to do this is to hold a
single finger on the keyboard, select the colon from the new line that pops
up above the keys, and single finger swipe down until the apostrophe is
listed. It would be nice if an apostrophe plus an s could be added to one of
the available selections under one of the special characters that pop up
when this top row is invoked. Has anyone found an apostrophe s anywhere else
as a selection or do you have workarounds for entering it? I try to add
names with a trailing apostrophe s to my dictionary especially for names
that I often type but FlickType still only speaks apostrophe s after
manually entering a possessive name and I'm still not quite sure what gets
entered into the dictionary.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

Alan Lemly