Re: Build 164

Michael Maslo

Hello daft:

That was the ticket. That fixed the issue. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Sep 2, 2018, at 17:43, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

I think you need to set it to no typing feedback at all in order to get the correct behaviour unfortunately.
At least that's my experience.

Dave

On 2 Sep 2018, at 23:16, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I am typing with mine on characters. Still does the repeats of the last word instead of the punctuation.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Sep 2, 2018, at 14:13, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I've just changed my typing feedback settings under VoiceOver. Typing feedback is now set to none. Now when I swipe right, VoiceOver will now say. Instead of the last word.