H i Kosta,

I’m not seeing the issue that Chuck and George are describing. It says full stop as it should for me.

A couple of other small niggles though:
If I manually type the first word of a new line, it is putting a space between the first letter and the rest of the word, as with "Hi" at the start of this email. This only seems to be in the Mail app.

Again if at the start of a new line in Mail, only the first word suggestion is capitalised. It being a new sentence, they should all be.

Dave

On 2 Sep 2018, at 06:08, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
No problems here with typing. After inserting a. VoiceOver says the last word.
Running iOS 11. 4,   .   On I phone 8.