Hi Chuc, the iPad is already in portrait  mode.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:02:50 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 159

Hi George, is your iPad in landscape mode.? If so, turn it into portrait mode.
Chuck

On Aug 31, 2018, at 11:56 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi Coster,
I mentioned in this thread the half screen is  showing the text above the keyboard, on my iPhone  8. and this is allowing me to tap and hold  to hear the   text,
However when I go half screen on the iPad there is no display above the keyboard showing the text as I type.