Re: Build 159

Thank you Benny.

As iOS evolves, I am hoping that we will eventually be able to trigger the "Send" button and all other action buttons from within the full screen mode, including moving to the next or previous input fields of the current app. And the full screen mode gives us all that space above the keyboard which we can fully customize over time and dramatically improve the entire writing experience for low-vision users in ways that no other keyboard has ever done before. The future of the full screen mode is how FlickType goes from simply being a keyboard to becoming an amazing, integrated low-vision writing experience, including typing, editing, proof-reading and whatever else you need to write on your mobile device quickly and conveniently, without frustrations, and regardless of visual ability.

The full screen mode is definitely my personal favorite ☺️