Hi Kosta.

Just thinking, the sooner we can have a gesture to toggle the different keyboard heights the better. Even if its  not the one you settle on long term.
It would help for us testing to be able to easily switch.

The tap to read back is confusing me a bit. If I tap fairly high up the screen, well inside the app area, it does appear to read everything I've typed.
However, if I tap on the keyboard and then slide up as you suggest is possible, it only reads the last sentence.

I do like the idea though. As you know, I'm generally a fan of one finger gestures.

Dave

On 31 Aug 2018, at 23:27, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
VoiceOver is now announcing a. After a flick right.
The hold at the top of the half or full screen keyboard works ok, in the demo version. but it takes a bit of practice to get the finger in the right spot.
As I type this reply, I'm trying to  read back what I have written.
However, every time I tap and hold above the top of the keyboard, I hit the
Y.