Re: Single word spell

Ed Worrell

Hello All,

I agree with this idea. I have found that sometimes when typing with FlickType and I pause just long enough the spell feature takes over and it is spelling words when I am typing. This is very distracting. Maybe a two finger double tap on the keyboard could invoke the single word spell option. This is a very common gesture for VO users, and it would be a great place to use it.

Ed

On Apr 25, 2018, at 9:56 AM, Benny Barber <rebelben@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Kosta and Ashley,

This may be a silly and unfeasible idea. I am not fond of having the spell words feature on, but sometimes it is difficult to know if you have entered the correct word. This is because some words can sound very similar. Would it be possible to have a gesture to spell just the one word that you just entered? Just a thought. Thanks.

Benny