Re: Build 159

Salman Haider

Hi Benny, I’m very curious to know, what iPhone model do you have? Is it one of the smaller size ones? I seem to be encountering some of the same issues as you are describing with the half screen keyboard and I have an iPhone SE. I don’t know if this has anything to do with the size of the phone, but I’m just curious because I remember reading one time in one of your emails that you are an iPhone 5s user.
Salman

On Aug 31, 2018, at 5:35 PM, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@gmail.com> wrote:

I am running version 160. It is a little better with word feedback turned off.. Tapping in the correct place in the upper half is still a challenge. I don't always get feedback from what I have typed. Checking what I have typed sometimes causes FlickType to close. Thanks.
Benny

On Aug 31, 2018, at 3:29 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you Dave. Please try temporarily turning off iOS typing feedback for words and see if that helps with some of the issues you describe. Would love to know if it did help. I'll have to look into our old friend WhatsApp. On the quotation marks, you are correct, the issue is back in the non-full screen modes but should be fixed soon.

Ed, for the magic tap gesture, besides making sure the focus is on the keyboard, you also need to make sure you perform the gesture within the keyboard area for FlickType to capture it.

Benny, can you confirm you are using build 160? Please also try temporarily turning off iOS typing feedback for words and see if that helps. Anyone else experiencing the issues with the Mail app that Benny is describing?