Re: Build 159

Thank you Dave. Please try temporarily turning off iOS typing feedback for words and see if that helps with some of the issues you describe. Would love to know if it did help. I'll have to look into our old friend WhatsApp. On the quotation marks, you are correct, the issue is back in the non-full screen modes but should be fixed soon.

Ed, for the magic tap gesture, besides making sure the focus is on the keyboard, you also need to make sure you perform the gesture within the keyboard area for FlickType to capture it.

Benny, can you confirm you are using build 160? Please also try temporarily turning off iOS typing feedback for words and see if that helps. Anyone else experiencing the issues with the Mail app that Benny is describing?