Re: Build 159

Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>

Hello Kosta,

I would love to see the size of the half screen keyboard decreased. I still feel that it's way to large to be affective. The rotor is hard to use with the current size. It would be a welcome improvement. Maybe another size option could be included that's smaller than the half screen option. If you fix the feedback options that everyone has reported it would be very close to a release I think.
As usual great job! 👍🏻

Ed

On Aug 30, 2018, at 2:22 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thanks Chuck. From what I can tell, the cursor is actually moved by line as expected, but FlickType only announces a single word. This is similar to another issue covered earlier, and should be fixed soon.

As you all play more with it, I'd love to get a better sense of two things: One, how close is the half screen mode to becoming more useful than the full screen one, to the extent that you would use half screen more often than full screen? Two, out of all issues so far, what is the biggest priority to fix with the half screen as it stands today?