Re: Build 155

We will definitely add some more spelling feedback options. Thank you for the suggestion.

The new, larger keyboard letters might take a little bit more memory and thus theoretically cause more memory warnings which are shown as red screens. Warnings are just that, and we don't yet have any indication that the keyboard is any more likely to be terminated by iOS due to lower memory, compared to previous builds. Regardless, we'll add a toggle in the settings so you can disable the red screens, and only ask that you enable it when we know we have termination issues and need help debugging it.