Re: ½ screen keyboard

Chuck Dean

.Hi Ed,
Personally .

On .Aug personally, I like the half screen. It allows me to interact with the fields above, yet is large enough for my fat fingers , 2018, at 10:48 AM, Ed Worrell via Gro.uops.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

I have just installed iOS 12 beta 9 and all is well again with the FlickType half screen option. What ever Apple did in this build seems to have fixed the issues I was having with interacting with the upper half of the screen.

I personally would like to see the size of the keyboard a little smaller. I really don’t like the half screen option. I would like to see it the same size of the default iOS keyboard. In the future I would also like to see a minimal size keyboard, I really find myself missing this option from the original Fleksy days.

On Aug 22, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kosta ,
I am finding the ½ screen keyboard is working well as long as I do not try moving the cursor .

I find if I have to move the cursor I am better off using the rotor and flicking by word or letter , an obvious advantage of the ½ screen keyboard.
Also , when I need to read the text back, I simply touch in the text field and let VoiceOver review for me.

I am beginning to wonder if the to finger and three finger gestures are still necessary with the ½ screen keyboard .

Again , just spitballing.😎
Chuck (mobile) Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.