Re: ½ screen keyboard

Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>

Hey Chuck and Kosta,

I too was wondering if this could be a possibility with VoiceOver. I am still having issues with it crashing and not interacting with the screen below/to the top of the screen. This is from what I can tell an issue with iOS 12 beta 8. I am now just getting around to installing iOS 12 beta 9, I will soon see if this is any different.

On Aug 22, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kosta ,
I am finding the ½ screen keyboard is working well as long as I do not try moving the cursor .

I find if I have to move the cursor I am better off using the rotor and flicking by word or letter , an obvious advantage of the ½ screen keyboard.
Also , when I need to read the text back, I simply touch in the text field and let VoiceOver review for me.

I am beginning to wonder if the to finger and three finger gestures are still necessary with the ½ screen keyboard .

Again , just spitballing.😎
Chuck (mobile) Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.