½ screen keyboard

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta ,
I am finding the ½ screen keyboard is working well as long as I do not try moving the cursor .

I find if I have to move the cursor I am better off using the rotor and flicking by word or letter , an obvious advantage of the ½ screen keyboard.
Also , when I need to read the text back, I simply touch in the text field and let VoiceOver review for me.

I am beginning to wonder if the to finger and three finger gestures are still necessary with the ½ screen keyboard .

Again , just spitballing.😎
Chuck (mobile) Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.