Re: Build 155

Benny Barber

Kosta,
I can't give any feedback on the visual changes, but the container app changes seem to be a good move. I would like to take this opportunity to request your consideration in a change in the spelling feedback feature. Currently the only options are all or nothing. Would it be possible to have 4 options? The 4 would be 1. All categories2. No spelling feedback 3. Only after the flick right to space 4. Only moving through words with the 2 finger flick right/left and moving through the alternative word list.. I only like the spelling feedback with the 2 finger flick right/left and and flicking through the alternative word list. Spelling feedback after a flick right to space is a bit bothersome to me. Thanks for your consideration.
Benny

On Aug 21, 2018, at 6:21 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

While there are no changes related to the half-screen keyboard in this release, we are still working on it and hope to have an update with improvements soon.

What's new:
- Bigger, more visually accessible key labels.
- Changed icon for "Next Keyboard" button.

Container app:
- Renamed "Email support" button to "Feedback" and removed "flicktype.com" button.
- Updated the "Welcome" and "Upgrade" tabs.
- Swapped order of "Demo" and "Upgrade" tabs.

Please let us know what you think about the container app changes, as well as the keyboard itself. Thank you!