Re: Build 154

Thank you, Chuck. The good news about the crashes is that they should be fixable, and you should not be losing any text with the half screen mode since all text changes are immediately sent out to the app text field.

- Kosta

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 10:27 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hi Kosta ,
I notice the half screen keyboard crashes most when I am replying to an email . The keyboard will flash and then switch to the iOS keyboard.
Also, it is hard to know exactly where the cursor is .

I have been writing in notes with no problems 😎

I just had the keyboard crash . I inserted the smiley face , and then did a two finger swipe left to insert a period and the keyboard flashed and changed to the iOS keyboard. I couldn't get anything to work until I hit the home button and then opened the email app in the app switcher .
I hope this helps ,