Build 154

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta ,
I notice the half screen keyboard crashes most when I am replying to an email . The keyboard will flash and then switch to the iOS keyboard.
Also, it is hard to know exactly where the cursor is .

I have been writing in notes with no problems 😎

I just had the keyboard crash . I inserted the smiley face , and then did a two finger swipe left to insert a period and the keyboard flashed and changed to the iOS keyboard. I couldn't get anything to work until I hit the home button and then opened the email app in the app switcher .
I hope this helps ,