Re: Build 154

George Cham <George.cham@...>

Hi Paul. I have that same problem.
I swipe up then down. However when I do  2 fingers on the screen , voiceover  does not read the     entire  document.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:19:02 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 154

Hey everyone,
 Just a few things I have noticed with the half screen mode.
 When I swipe right to insert a period VoiceOver just says "space". After checking what I had written by holding 3 fingers on the screen how ever it says that the period is there.
 The other thing I noticed was that after writing 2 sentences the first sentence that I wrote would not be read by VoiceOver but it was in the text field.
Apart from these I haven't found any more problems. To be honest it seems mor accurate.
Kind regards, Paul.
PS i am running Ios version 11.4.1 on an iphone 7.