Re: Build 154

George Cham <George.cham@...>

Hi Paul. I have that same problem.
I swipe up then down. However when I do  2 fingers on the screen , voiceover  does not read the     entire  document.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:19:02 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 154

Hey everyone,
 Just a few things I have noticed with the half screen mode.
 When I swipe right to insert a period VoiceOver just says "space". After checking what I had written by holding 3 fingers on the screen how ever it says that the period is there.
 The other thing I noticed was that after writing 2 sentences the first sentence that I wrote would not be read by VoiceOver but it was in the text field.
Apart from these I haven't found any more problems. To be honest it seems mor accurate.
Kind regards, Paul.
PS i am running Ios version 11.4.1 on an iphone 7.
> On 19 Aug 2018, at 03:42, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell@...> wrote:
>
> Hey kosta,.. Its all good. I am ok with this as the full screen option is still working perfect. Half screen mode will work in the future and it will be great I'm sure of it 👍🏻
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed
>> On Aug 18, 2018, at 5:33 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you Ed. I'll try my best to address iOS 12 issues, but given that it's still in beta and therefore a moving target, as well as the half screen mode being the biggest challenge we've ever attempted to tackle, it might take a while before things are stable with iOS 12.
>>
>> - Kosta
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.