Re: Build 154

Paul Sutton

Hey everyone,
Just a few things I have noticed with the half screen mode.
When I swipe right to insert a period VoiceOver just says "space". After checking what I had written by holding 3 fingers on the screen how ever it says that the period is there.
The other thing I noticed was that after writing 2 sentences the first sentence that I wrote would not be read by VoiceOver but it was in the text field.
Apart from these I haven't found any more problems. To be honest it seems mor accurate.
Kind regards, Paul.
PS i am running Ios version 11.4.1 on an iphone 7.

On 19 Aug 2018, at 03:42, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey kosta,.. Its all good. I am ok with this as the full screen option is still working perfect. Half screen mode will work in the future and it will be great I'm sure of it 👍🏻

On Aug 18, 2018, at 5:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Ed. I'll try my best to address iOS 12 issues, but given that it's still in beta and therefore a moving target, as well as the half screen mode being the biggest challenge we've ever attempted to tackle, it might take a while before things are stable with iOS 12.