Re: Build 154

Thank you David. If you could all please let us know what iOS version and device you are using, we might find a pattern with this. Note that this build has not been tested on iOS 12.

Chuck, a gesture to toggle is definitely essential. If and when the major problems are nailed down, I'll add that back just like the last time we were experimenting with the half screen mode. The reason I didn't add it this time is because switching between the two modes is in itself something that can cause issues, so I'd like to first isolate the half screen mode on its own.