Re: Build 154

George Cham <George.cham@...>

I'm using the half screen keyboard.
I can now use the send button in email and messages and also edit text with the keyboard up on the screen👍..

From: 32421113140n behalf of
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:50 am
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 154

Hello kosta ,
I am using the ½ screen keyboard . This is great!
Other than a few glitches such as a weird voice , and an occasional crash or unwanted change to the iOS keyboard, I can live with this. I have tried text messages , emails, notes, and a journal entry. All worked well. 😎

I just noticed when I put in the new line it also put in a J for some unknown reason . But even with all its short comings , I would have no problems using this keyboard as is!

Keep up the good work !

Chuck (mobile) Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.