Build 154

Chuck Dean

Hello kosta ,
I am using the ½ screen keyboard . This is great!
Other than a few glitches such as a weird voice , and an occasional crash or unwanted change to the iOS keyboard, I can live with this. I have tried text messages , emails, notes, and a journal entry. All worked well. 😎

I just noticed when I put in the new line it also put in a J for some unknown reason . But even with all its short comings , I would have no problems using this keyboard as is!

Keep up the good work !

Chuck (mobile) Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.