I love the half screen mode. I really hope you can find a way to implement it with VoiceOver active.

A couple of small points about the self voiced feature when VoiceOver is off:
It does not seem to announce when you go to a new line.
If I were using it full time, I would want the ability to change the voice if possible. As it stands it is using the system voice, which is based on your location. For me, that's the truly awful Maire voice for Ireland ☺️

George, there is an option in settings to have the voice on or off.

Dave

On 16 Aug 2018, at 20:07, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa.
Like the half screen option without voiceover.
However, when I finish typing text, do I need to return to full screen inorder for text to show up in the text box?
Also, I'm getting typing feedback from iOS when typing without voiceover on