I actually was using the half screen keyboard to reply to a text message and I like it. Is there anyway to just ignore Voiceover while gestures are being performed in the keyboard? I noticed that your using the voice API that is set aside for Zoom users. This is great. It would almost work perfectly it Voiceover could be ignored whilst your typing, then Voiceover could interact with the screen above like it would normally.

This built really has me hopeful.

Thanks again,
Ed

On Aug 16, 2018, at 12:39 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Ed. There's quite a few changes under the hood so I'm hoping that I didn't break anything.

The half-screen mode will be enabled automatically when VoiceOver is disabled. There is currently no option to activate, but toggling VoiceOver will toggle between full and half screen modes.