As always solid build. So I can have my business partner take a look at the half screen option. How would you go about activating it? Does VoiceOver not see the toggle?

On Aug 16, 2018, at 12:10 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- New half-screen, direct-commit mode where all text changes are instantly reflected in the current text field. This currently only works for non-VoiceOver users due to iOS limitations, but we are still looking for ways to bring it to VoiceOver users as well.
- The "Next keyboard" key and setting will be hidden on devices that have a dedicated, always-present "Next keyboard" key (such as the iPhone X), or if FlickType is the only keyboard in the keyboard list.
- Bugfixes.