Re: Build 151

Macster

Hi Kosta,

Good job on the capitalisation of words automatically entered into the dictionary. I've tested this a few times and it works very well. The two finger gesture to read is great as well, though I don't have zoom enabled. I like each word being spelled out when reviewing text as well. And I could be wrong, but it just feels a little more crisp on this build which is nice.

Macky

On 10 Aug 2018, at 20:20, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

What's new:
- Reading back your text with a 3-finger press can now also be done with 2-fingers. This should allow Accessibility Zoom users to utilize this feature, which previously conflicted with the zoom gestures.
- Words will now also be spelled after moving the cursor.
- Added voice feedback when VoiceOver is disabled.
- Add setting to toggle "Voice Feedback", enabled by default.
- Fixed dictionary capitalization issue for automatically added words. Thanks David!
- Gesture bugfixes.

Previously:
- You can now use your existing iOS text replacement shortcuts with FlickType. Configure text replacements from iOS Settings, General, Keyboard, Text Replacement. If you tap-type the shortcut, it will automatically be expanded into its phrase. If you type it accurately by touch-typing each letter, you'll need to flick down to expand it. Replacement shortcuts can only contain letters, but expanded phrases can be anything, including numbers, symbols, spaces, and even emoji. Be creative, smile! Please note: the replacements don't work inside the container app due to iOS limitations.