Re: Build 150 message bug?

Chuck Dean

 Weird, now I can't replicate the bug.
 If it happens again I'll let you know, but I don't message much.
 Chuck

On Aug 7, 2018, at 8:38 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

I see. So this only happens if you try to message yourself, but not if you message someone else?

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 8:27 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hi kosta,
 Yes, it happens every time.
 This is the same thing that was happening with build 148, but I paid attention to what was happening this time.
 Chuck