Re: Build 149

Hi George,

Are you touch-typing or tap-typing those shortcuts? If you touch-type, then you will also have to flick down to expand a shortcut. If you tap-type, the first suggestion after you space will generally be the expanded phrase, although if another regular word happened to be very close to what you typed you might get that instead and you would need to flick down for the expanded phrase of the shortcut word.

Also, I'm not sure I got what you mean about capitalization. The expanded phrase of a shortcut should be capitalized just like regular words, so at the beginning of a sentence or if you manually invoked shift before typing the shortcut. Does it not work that way for you?