Re: Trouble Receiving Group Emails

David Nason

Hmm, I stand to be corrected but I don't think it is standard. I've always used the iOS Mail app, but have never seen that folder. 

Very odd either way. 

On 25 Jul 2018, at 13:58, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

David, 
 It is a standard folder that comes with the iOS mail app. It is designed to receive mail that is sent to multiple recipients. I guess it is designed to catch unwanted mail that is sent in bulk for sales purposes. If I set up some kind of rule, I don't know how I did it nor do I know how to undo it. If you come up with something, let me know. Thanks. 
 Benny 
 PS I didn't have this problem until yesterday. 

On Jul 25, 2018, at 7:09 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Hi Benny, 

What is your "Bulk" folder exactly? 

No problem here, my best guess is that you accidentally set up a rule or something, but I'm not sure. 

Dave 

On 25 Jul 2018, at 12:17, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta, Ashley & Group,

I am having a problem receiving emails from the group.  All emails to the group are going into my Bulk folder in my iOS native email app.  This began happening yesterday (Tuesday).  I believe it started happening after I took the 2 polls that Kosta offered the group.  Do any of you have any advice on how to stop all my group emails from going to the Bulk folder?  It is a pain to have to continuously check that folder for emails that did not go to my inbox.  Thanks for any help.

Benny

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.